Joe O'Neill, CCIM
Industrial Properties – Sales and Leasing
Scope of Experience
Joe O’Neill joined NAI Heartland as an associate of the industrial brokerage team in January of 2020. His professionalism, work ethic and detail oriented approach quickly gained traction in the market. Joe earned Partner at NAI Heartland March 2022. His primary areas of focus are on acquisitions, dispositions, Landlord and Tenant representation for industrial properties in throughout Kansas City.
Background & Experience
Joe’s entrepreneurial spirit was born when he founded and grew a weekend lawn care business to 50+ clients during his high-school years. That venture funded his path to attending the University of Kansas where he earned a Bachelor’s of Science in Supply Chain Management. Upon graduating, he attained valuable sales experience selling capital equipment in the medical industry for 5+ years. Joe found himself constantly looking at real estate in his spare time. He realized his true passion lie in the real estate industry. Combining his passion, his entrepreneurial spirit and supply chain education led him to become to a career in industrial commercial real estate.
Joe earned a Bachelor’s of Science in Supply Chain Management from the School of Business at the University of Kansas.
Professional Associations & Designations
- Society of Industrial & Office Realtors (SIOR) – Member Associate
- Certified Commercial Investment Members (CCIM)
- Licensed Commercial Real Estate Agent - Kansas & Missouri
- Grimco Inc., Liberty, MO - Lease 73,000 sq. ft.
- Haarslev Inc., Lenexa, KS – Lease 63,000 sq. ft.
- Keystone/Marmon, Kansas City, MO - Sale 59,810 sq. ft.
- Kansas City Terminal Railway Company, Kansas City, MO – Sale 51,304 sq. ft.
- Frederick Trucking, Kansas City, MO - Lease 46,565 sq. ft. 94-door Truck Terminal
- RCS Millworks, Kansas City, KS – Sale 43,582 sq. ft.
- Milbank Manufacturing Co., Kansas City, MO – Lease 40,500 sq. ft.
- NSC, Lenexa, KS - Lease 39,763 sq. ft.
- Montana Holdings, Kansas City, MO – Sale 33,415 sq. ft.
- New West Frame & Moulding Co., Kansas City, MO – Sale 20,000 sq. ft.
- Flatrock Group, Lee's Summit, Mo - Sale 16,900 sq. ft.