Partner - Industrial Properties
Scope of Experience
Logan Rose joined NAI Heartland as an associate of the industrial team in January 2017. His primary areas of focus are landlord and tenant representation with regard to leasing, property acquisition, and disposition of flex and industrial properties in the Kansas City metro area, with a focus on Johnson and Wyandotte County, Kansas. He was made a partner at NAI Heartland in April, 2022.
Background & Experience
Over his career, Logan has been involved in over 150 real estate transactions representing nearly $50,000,000.00 in transaction value.
Logan graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration & Marketing from Kansas State University.
Professional Associations & Designations
Licensed Commercial Real Estate Agent - Kansas & Missouri
Member, CCIM Kansas City Chapter
Logan's recent notable transactions include:
- Lindenwood Business Park, Olathe, KS – 70,400 SF Sale
- Digital Sound Systems, Olathe, KS – 49,000 SF Lease
- Sears, Overland Park, KS – 21,316 SF Sale
- Power Dry, Lenexa, KS – 20,350 SF Lease
- Rivian, Olathe, KS – 18,750 SF Lease
- Industrial Building Portfolio, Edwardsville KS – 18,000 SF BTS Lease